To truly understand an organization and its culture you have to be a part of it. At Green Circle Eduvision Ltd, it is our constant endeavor to recruit people with whom we can build a strong, mutually engaged and lasting relationship. We believe in recruiting the best talent while seeking diversity so that we gain by your respective expertise and ensure you grow with us as a more capable professional. At Green Circle Eduvision Ltd. we are an equal opportunities employer.
Please click on the respective opening to read the complete Job Description. The interested candidate may mail their resume to email@example.com with subject line as the name of the position they are applying.
Green Circle Eduvision Limited (GCEL), an Educational Management Organizations with a vision of providing international quality education at school level across India invites applications from top notch professionals for the following positions:
1- Chief Executive Officer (CEO)
Qualification : Master Degree from a reputed college / university (Technical background / Ph.D. preferred)
Age Limit : Maximum 55 Years
• Minimum 15-20 years of experience either in a college / university or Educational Management Company
• Must have leadership abilities to be a team player leading by example and from front
• Thorough understanding of Educational Management
• Must have proven track record of top management and goal achievement in reputed organization(s)
Extremely competitive salary along with perks, fringe benefits and performance linked incentives
2- Principal, International School
Qualification : Master Degree and B.Ed. / M.Ed. from a reputed college / university
Age Limit : Maximum 60 Years
• 15+ years of work experience of which minimum 5 years of experience of Principal in a reputed school with International curriculum
• Well versed with modern pedagogy accompanied with ICT enabled learning
• Proven track record with awareness of statutory norms of various national and international affiliating boards
• Plan and oversee
• Students’ achievements
• Teachers and staff development and evaluation
• School Leadership
Please apply in word / PDF format along with necessary documents through email to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as the name of the position they are applying within 10 days.